The students at Gilbert Stuart MS need three dynamic individuals who are interested in a career in education. The ideal candidate is passionate about equity in education and loves working with a racially diverse group of young people. He or she will not use the students’ economic status, race, ethnicity, or special needs status, as an excuse for low expectations for achievement, but instead, will capitalize on students’ strengths to support their progress towards excellence.
Each of the candidates for the 2 Math positions:
· should be certified to teach math in RI or any state in the US; OR
· if not, s/he must possess, a BS (at least) in a math related field and be willing to be certified under an emergency certification process.
The candidate for the 1 Bilingual Social Studies position:
· must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
· should be certified to teach Social Studies in RI or any state in the US; OR
· if not, s/he must possess, a BS (at least) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, History, English, Business, or any related field, and be willing to be certified under an emergency certification process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org