Join The Fight For Freedom
Your membership is invaluable to the continued existence of NAACP advocacy initiatives, outreach
programs and litigation efforts. As our membership grows so does our opportunity to make a difference
We cannot lead without your participation! The struggle continues in the areas of Voter Registration, Education, Health Issues and Youth Involvement.
Membership Is POWER!
Membership in the NAACP can be obtained in the following categories:
- Regular Adult Membership: Adults may become members for $30.00 per year. Membership includes a subscription to the Crisis Magazine
- Youth Memberships: Available both with ($15.00), and without ($10.00), a subscription to the Crisis Magazine
- Junior Life Memberships: $100.00
- Bronze Life Memberships: $400.00
- Silver Life Memberships: $750.00
- Gold Life Membership: $1,500.00
- Diamond Life Membership: $2,500.00
Life membership certificates are uniquely exquisite and bear the members name
NAACP COLLEGE CHAPTERS
The participation of our youth in the processes that make the NAACP what it is, is critical to it's continued growth and success. Not only do they represent the leaders of tomorrow, but they are leading by their example today
Currently, the following colleges and universities in Rhode Island maintain campus chapters of the NAACP:
- Rhode Island College
- Johnson & Wales University
Membership Application Options
- Download a printable, mailable copy of our Membership Application. This form, after completion, may be mailed along with your payment to: NAACP Providence Branch, P.O. Box 5767, Providence, RI 02903-0767, or brought to the next General Body Meeting. PLEASE DO NOT MAIL CASH PAYMENTS.
- Complete our Online Membership Application. This will provide you the convenience of making a secured credit/debit card transaction through the PayPal gateway.