Website East Bay Community Action Program
East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP) is seeking a full-time, 40-hour, Finance Administrative Assistant, for our Bristol, Warren, and East Providence HEZ and Finance Department.
The Finance Administrative Assistant supports effective budget management and other administrative functions within various Family Development departments as assigned.
– Assist program managers and the Vice President of Family Development through clerical assistance by preparing and processing financial documents; utilizing EBCAP-approved software packages to process financial transactions (ex. Sage Intacct), tracking program expenses; preparing, monitoring, and proposing reclassifications to the Finance Dept. to align with budgets.
-Assist with financial data entry, including accounts payable and receivable, expense reports, and general ledger entries
-Assist with a wide range of administrative tasks such as completing forms, compiling information for grant proposals and reports, and completing various personnel-related documentation and actions.
– Will collaborate with EBCAP’s Finance Department including assisting in the preparation of invoices to funders, with guidance provided as needed by EBCAP’s Director of Finance – Grant Reporting/Compliance.
– Provide a wide range of administrative support including editing letters, memos, and reports.
– Assist program staff to develop and monitor budgets and grant reports.
– Prepare and process financial documents such as bills, receipts, and invoices, utilizing EBCAP-approved software packages (ex. Sage Intacct).
– Assist with administrative tasks such as completing forms; researching and compiling data; and reviewing reports, applications, and budgets for accuracy.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support financial management initiatives.
– Communicate effectively and professionally with team members, clients, and vendors/
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Associate degree in accounting, finance, or related field (or equivalent experience) with experience and knowledge of accepted accounting practices.
– Proven experience as an administrative assistant or similar role, preferably in a finance setting
– Strong knowledge of financial principles and practices
– Proficient in financial software and Excel
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
For Full-Time Employees Working 30 – 40 hours per week, EBCAP provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes heavily subsidized medical and dental insurance plans (BCBSRI), supplemental vision insurance, voluntary medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, up to 3% company matching 403(b) retirement plan, employer-paid life insurance & long term disability, generous paid time off that includes vacation/holidays/personal days/sick time mileage reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, opportunities for center-paid training/CEU’s, employee assistance program, and more!
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at East Bay Community Action Program.
EBCAP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to providing a diverse work environment.
To apply for this job please visit ebcap.clearcompany.com.