IGT is the global leader in gaming.
Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Providence, RI, US, 02903
Requisition ID: 5984
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Global Lottery Marketing team is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join our team! This position is primarily responsible for growing the IGT B2B follower base by increasing engagement with our customers and industry leaders across social and digital media channels. This position will also be responsible for other digital media buying and tracking, including fostering relationships with industry publications. The IGT Lottery Blog is also a primary responsibility.
The Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Manager, will need to quickly gain command of IGT’s brand strategy, including its differentiators, personality, and tone, and leverage social and digital medias’ channels to achieve IGT’s marketing and sales goals. The position requires a person who is a self-starter, takes initiative, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Show expertise and experience across social media platforms including technology, software, social listening tools, and success metrics/evaluation. This includes, but is not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Sprout Social.
• Stay abreast of emerging social media trends with a high-level awareness of relevant and applicable news and stories for brand alignment and development.
• Exhibit creative and innovative thinking, ability to craft and publish engaging, original, and high-quality content within tight timelines.
• Display impeccable communication, creative writing, and organizational skills.
• Work effectively on teams, collaborating on campaigns with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders.
• Be a proactive individual with strong planning skills and a unique ability to maximize efforts with limited resources.
The candidate will ensure adherence to our Marketing Code of Conduct and Responsible Gaming standards.
• Develop, maintain, and communicate a comprehensive social media strategy and content calendar aligned with overall brand and marketing initiatives, liaising with other divisions that share our social space to ensure alignment and best practices.
• Negotiate and manage all digital media for department, collaborating with product strategists and external industry publications / vendors to build plans designed to achieve objectives across multiple channels.
• Define and own reporting metrics and KPIs for social space, regularly reporting on engagement, traffic, and ROI for all social platforms.
• Research, explore and recommend expanded digital presence through paid and earned media partners/opportunities.
• Design brand-enhancing social media campaigns and programs to achieve specific business objectives and brand affinity goals, including support for new product launches, success stories, and general thought leadership.
• Orchestrate and execute relevant, high-quality content for social space in support of marketing initiatives as needed.
• Manage all day-to-day community engagement requirements and activities – includes, but is not limited to, legal and product response protocols, 1:1 communication with customers, management of strategic and tactical differences between social channels, pre-programmed posting schedule, etc.
• Expand thought leadership program to identify, leverage, and track internal evangelists/influencers and promote them within the social media community.
• Collaborate with the corporate communications department to leverage social media to support corporate initiatives, awards, and other news.
• Responsible for all social listening output, communicating trends regularly to wider marketing audience, as applicable and necessary.
• Manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud for B2B email campaigns, including content creation, management of customer contacts, and analytics.
• Educate internal teams on key findings and industry trends and apply them towards integrated marketing campaigns.
• Own the IGT Lottery Blog including tracking thought leadership and other content opportunities, copywriting, and managing site analytics to drive traffic and engagement.
• B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or social media
• Business-to-Business marketing experience preferred, within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience managing Social Media campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) and utilizing social media platforms such as Sprout Social, or similar
• Demonstrated ability of developing and implementing social strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
• Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, including ability to communicate courteously and work effectively with the public, particularly adults of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds
• Exceptional project management and task orientation, ability to multitask effectively with experience utilizing project management software tools such as Wrike, or similar
• Ability to interact and collaborate with colleagues from all levels of the organization
• Strong strategic planning, analytic and research skills to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to function independently, which includes prioritizing and organizing work
• Ability to analyze problems and make appropriate decisions
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.igt.com.