Website Meeting Street
Where every child thrives!
Meeting Street is building a diverse, four-member Development team laser-focused on accomplishing one goal: increasing development revenue to fuel innovation and the transformational work of our educator, therapist, home visitor and allied colleagues.
In this role, you will:
• Input, extract, and manage all data within our CRM software and establish best practices for system usage
• Execute all phases of the gift management process, including CRM gift data entry, composing donor acknowledgement letters, general ledger bookings and reconciliation with the finance team, and create digital records
• Provide tactical administrative support to leadership and front-line fundraisers by producing weekly and ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Drive direct mail campaigns by working collaboratively with external consultants to provide data and to internally code and track appeals in the CRM
• Create, update, and edit information on the Meeting Street website to support the goals and initiatives of the Development team
• Ensure the integration and cross-functionality of all development software platforms
• Provide exceptional customer service for incoming phone calls and emails from donors
• Coordinate seasonal special projects by participating in the planning, marketing, setup, logistics and fulfillment of relevant activities
• You are tech-savvy and a self-starter
• You have an analytical lens, and you understand that numbers tell a story
• You have a customer service focus when corresponding with donors, with the ability to actively listen, acknowledge, and assure
• You are detail oriented with proficient writing skills. You would be disappointed to see a typo sent out on our letterhead
• You are organized, capable of working on concurrent projects, and can react and respond to changing priorities
• You have a mild obsession with creating efficiencies and continuous quality improvement
• You are a team player and feel the responsibility of doing your part to help the team accomplish their goals
More About You:
• You are passionate about Meeting Street’s mission to support and empower children and families
• You have respect and understanding for diverse racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds, and for people of all abilities, and you are committed to creating and participating in an inclusive and anti-racist work environment
• You model our agency’s values of respect, compassion, integrity, inclusivity, and excellence in all of your actions and communication
What you need:
• Professional experience working in customer service, sales, or in an office setting
• Experience using a digital database or CRM (We use Raiser’s Edge)
• Experience drafting professional written correspondence
• High School Diploma/Equivalent or higher
Meeting Street is committed to ideals of justice, equity, diversity, inclusion, learning and creating an anti-racist work culture.
Meeting Street is a non-profit organization offering a high-coverage, low-cost benefits package to employees working thirty or more hours weekly. Our package includes health, dental and vision insurance, FSA, Paid Time Off, 403b Retirement Plan and more.
To apply for this job please visit meetingstreet.clearcompany.com.