The Town of Barrington is seeking a part time 9 passenger bus driver/ kitchen helper.
Hours: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
$13. per hour.
Transport town senior citizens from their homes to the Senior Center and back.
– Transport Senior Center participants from Center to specifically arranged locations, according to program.
– Assist passengers getting on and off the bus.
– Pick up residents at specified times to bring them to town
shopping centers and then home. Assist with bundles, when
– Transport residents, when schedule permits, to doctors’
appointments in Barrington or on the Wampanoag Trail.
– Be responsible for proper maintenance of the bus and for optimum
performance, safety and appearance inside and out.
– Maintain transportation list.
– Pick up and/or deliver items related to Senior Center, when
– Meet with director periodically for discussion and evaluation
– Current Driver’s License
– Experience in driving a bus or van.
– Cheerfulness, patience, promptness and sense of
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com