Website WLNE ABC6
Local Sales Manager
ABC 6 has an opportunity for a Local Sales Manager. This position is responsible for leading by example and developing solution-based strategies for businesses that drive new and incremental revenue on ABC 6, ABC6.com and extended digital properties. As the Local Sales Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating a strong, forward-thinking sales team and will successfully train each Account Executive to meet sales goals. You will report to the General Manager.
The right candidate is driven to create an educational and supportive culture focused on not only the team, but individual AE success. The ideal candidate has a positive winning attitude, commitment to excellence, and the ability to ignite passion in others.
· Determine the strategic direction of the Sales Department with the ability to effectively communicate and implement innovative plans and processes
· Recruit, develop and lead the ABC6 Sales Department
· Drive new local direct business on ABC6, ABC6.com and extended digital platforms
· Strategize with the National Sales Teams to increase revenue and share from transactional accounts
· Manage sales on ABC6.com and all digital extension products
· Control and price inventory to meet and exceed budget goals
· Effectively forecast and budget TV spot and digital revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Communicate effectively with the General Manager and senior leadership team on all sales related activities
· Five or more years of television and digital sales experience preferred
· Must have experience managing and selling digital media
· Candidates must be proficient in strategic and tactical thinking
· Must be able to develop creative solutions to generate revenue outside of traditional sources
· Candidates must have strong analytical, leadership, planning and budgeting skills
· Must be able to work under pressure and prioritize goals for the department and station
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, NSI, ComScore and Wide Orbit
Please send your resume and cover letter to WLNE Providence Operations, LLC, Attn.: General Manager, 10 Orms St., Providence, RI 02904, or e-mail to email@example.com Please denote how you became aware of this position in your response.
No phone calls please. WLNE Providence Operations, LLC is and equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org